MINDSHOP Design Thinking Simplified
Best Seller ONLINE MindShop! Sold out on AUG 25, SEPT 8, SEPT 29, OCT 27, DEC 20, JAN 31, APR 5, JUL 6 2019, OCT 28!
✔️1.5 – 2.0 hours of instructor-led training (Online workshop using Zoom)
✔️Certificate of Completion,
✔️Recorded Session for Later Viewing, Hands-out materials (If you can't make it, no worries)
What is this course about?
Design thinking can sprout organic growth and sustainable innovation. Given its capability for deep user immersion via uncovering unarticulated needs and perspectives while having the leeway to explore multiple ideas in an innovative setting were failing fast for a more robust success is not a taboo but encouraged.
Benefits of Design Thinking?
Speed to Market
Visibility Across Enterprise
Module 1: Gathering Insights
- Understand design thinking framework through case studies
- Identifying users pain points
- Learn how to gather data and contextualize them into a meaningful architecture
Module 2: Ideation
- Reframing and Ideation - Go wide and wild problem-solving technique
- Know how to foresee the needs based on user personas
Module 3: Implementation
- Prototyping and testing - fail fast, keep moving technique
- Know how to stitch the design to the insights gathered
- Learn how to iterate swiftly
- Learn how to manage frustration when failing fast process
- Open-Discussion: Your current role and how design thinking benefits you
Who needs to attend?
- Entrepreneurs: Solo Rider
- Founder teams: CXOs
- Designers: UX/UI Designers, Product Managers
- Builders: Engineers/Devs
- Freelancers: Self-employed one-business Boss
- Consultants: Self-employed mentors/Coaches
- User Interface designers who wish to expand their career towards Design Thinking Umbrella (focus on UX Design)
Limited Slots: 15
Who Am I?
In one word: Polymath
- Co-Founder of The GINA Project (www.meetgino.co)
- R&D Manager at Duke University – Biomedical Engineering Department
- Public Speaker in Different Countries (30+ Talks @ Malaysia, Hong Kong, USA, Philippines, Morocco..)
- Peer Reviewer at IEEE Journal of Biomedical & Health Informatics (JBHI)
- Peer Reviewer at Journal for Medical Internet Research (JMIR)
- Author of “Gamified Psychosphere”
- HIT | Design Thinking Consultant at Medverse Lab
- Youtuber at THINK OUT LOUD Channel (App Reviews, MasterClasses, Vlog)
- Holder of Engineering Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering and Management with Specialization in Biomedical Engineering
- Advanced Degree (MS.PhD) in Health Informatics
- Industrial background in Mobile Health App Development, Agile Deployment, Gamification, Data Science and Analytics, IoT controlled Systems, Operational Management, Business Administration (Focus on Early-Stage Startups), etc. (I can’t remember anymore, yup, this is what a nerd consists of…)
- Co-founder of TechVerse Coworking Space, Rabat City, Morocco – the first tech-oriented coworking space in the kingdom.
- Chief Software Architect of Sutures App – Gamified Gastro-intestinal e-Surgery Simulator (Check it out! )
- Research Fellow at the University of Missouri’s Center for Biomedical Informatics.
- Chief Design Thinker / Information Architect at Sinclair School of Nursing – HEAR App
visit me: katusop.com