Attend this hybrid event either online or in-person at Pipeline Workspaces in downtown Orlando.
At Demo Day you will:
Learn about the five startups in our seventh cohort:
- Exhalence - a Winter Park medtech startup developing breath analysis technology for non-invasive blood glucose monitoring for diabetic
- FLUIX - an Orlando hardware startup developing liquid cooling solutions to increase data processing speed in high performance workstations
- IDEM Systems - an Orlando hardware startup developing handheld spectrometer technology for drug interdiction in the field to curb the illegal drug epidemic
- Miventure - an Orlando fintech startup offering a FINRA-approved Reg CF equity crowdfunding portal app for investing in early-stage startups
- Modularity Space - a Daytona Beach spacetech startup developing low-cost modular reusable satellites providing rental space for sensors and technologies that can be periodically upgraded or swapped out.
Get inspired from our keynote speakers:
Andrea Wesser-Brawner, Chief Innovation and Emerging Technologies Officer at Orange County Government
Spencer Elliott, Cofounder and CEO, ViewStub
Network with our startups and team at our reception after party.